- Well presented detached family home in the popular Kingsland development, just off the top road of Carrickfergus.
- Bright & spacious interior.
- Lounge with feature gas fireplace.
- Spacious kitchen / dining.
- 3 bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room.
- Family bathroom with ‘Jacuzzi’ style jet bath.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Double glazed throughout.
- Beam vacuum system.
- Fully enclosed rear garden with tarmac area offering secure off road parking, lawn.
- Tarmac driveway with space for 2+ cars.
- No ongoing chain.
Laminate wood floor, meter box.
15’5 x 15’4
Laminate wood floor, feature gas fire with tiled hearth, cast iron inset & wooden mantle.
22’9 x 10’6
Oak effect high & low level units, contrasting work surfaces, 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit + drainer, single oven, hob, plumbed for washing machine, integrated extractor fan, laminate wood floor.
Hot press, roof space access.
11’4 x 13’0
9’0 x 2’10
Pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, fully tiled shower enclosure with electric shower, extractor fan, w.c.
12’10 x 11’4
11’0 x 8’4
Laminate wood floor.
7’9 x 6’9
White suite comprising low flush w.c., wall mounted sink, ‘Jacuzzi’ style jet bath, extractor fan, tiled floor.
Front garden laid in lawn, mixed flower beds, tarmac driveway with parking for 2+ cars approximately.
Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawn, gravel area, shed, boiler house, tarmac to side of property.